Monday, December 28, 2009

Beach Trip, Fall Portraits and Feeding Horses

I never make the time to blog my own personal photos but back in September/ October I went to the beach with my family. I had so much fun spending time with my favorite 2 year old Addison! She loves the beach and I think it's quite obvious in the photos!


Emmie talked me into doing some night photography on the beach with her. I'm so pleased with how cool the photos came out!

This is Em's shot of Addison playing in the sand. One of my favs! She and my Dad make this face when they concentrate on something.


The end of October I took some fall portraits of Addison at her house / farm in King. It is so beautiful up there and so many cool things to take pictures of. I also had the chance of getting some shots of Addison helping her Daddy feed the horses.







2 comments:

Johnnyreb™ said...

Really beautiful pic's Julie! You have a shutterbug talent that I can only dream of. Patty and I both cracked up at the pic of Addy with her tongue stickin' out :-b

Unknown said...

Love all of the pictures of Addy.
Actually, love all of your work.