Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Amber and Brad

This was such a fun and laid back wedding that I photographed with my sister Emmie. Brad and Amber were up to just about everything we suggested and we had the best locations to shoot!! We shot almost everything available light, my absolute favorite! I really had a hard time choosing my favorite shots b/c I had SOOO many! While I photographed the posed group shots Emmie caught such great reactions and expressions through out the day! We make such a great team!








One of my favorite shots! Em has such a good photojourn eye!





2 comments:

bradamber said...

These are great, awesome :)
You guys were great, so much fun, laid back and creative!
Thank you for everything and we cannot wait to see the rest of the pictures.

bradamber said...

Also, the use of the light in the last one here is fabulous!!!! Someone that I work with really loved this one :)